CHANGING FACE OF C.B.
From a slow start in 1958, Class D Citizens Band has grown to represent one of the largest segments of todays consumer electronics market. The important trends in 27 MHz C.B. are discussed with particular emphasis on the effects of new technology now being applied in C.B. transceiver design. This paper reviews the past, concentrates on present developments, and attempts to look into the future. /SASI/
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Wilhelm, G L
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Citizen band radio; Design; Electronics; Radio receivers; Radio transmitters
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00173198
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 770313
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 3 1978 12:00AM