PROCEEDINGS OF THE ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM -- SAFE (SURVIVAL AND FLIGHT EQUIPMENT) ASSOCIATION, 14TH, 1976
This volume contains some 37 papers covering topics of aircraft design for better safety of passengers and crew in aircraft. The efficiency of various accident prevention and emergency devices, such as masks, belts, air bags, seat ejectors and parachutes was investigated by many authors and results reported. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Proc of the 14th Annu Symp, SAFE (Survival and Flight Equip) Association, San Diego, California, September 13-16, 1976.
Survival and Flight Equipment AssociationP.O. Box 631
Canoga Park, CA USA 91303
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Flight crews; Manual safety belts; Passengers; Prevention; Restraint systems; Safety; Safety equipment; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design; Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM