HULL STRUCTURE: USER ASPECTS
This Paper recounts briefly recent Royal Navy user experience with structural corrosion, its control, its management and aims for the future. It seeks to illustrate a cross section of the numerous current corrosion problems, while not entering the field of detailed scientific explanation, which is well covered elsewhere in these Conference proceedings. Order from: BSRA No. 46,536.
- Presented by the RNZN Corrosion and Fouling Committee at the Conference held Auckland, April 5-9, 1976.
Inter-Naval Corrosion Conference (Fifth)Auckland, New Zealand
- DAVIES, P
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Hulls
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull corrosion; Hull structures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 12 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM