RESEARCH AND MANAGEMENT OF OCEAN DISPOSAL OF DREDGE MATERIAL IN NEW ENGLAND WATERS
Research investigations and monitoring of various dredging and disposal projects in the New England region have been conducted over a ten-year period commencing in 1967. In order to facilitate the management and implementation of federal, state and private dredging projects, the New England Division Corps of Engineers has adopted a regional approach to disposal of dredge material. It is proposed that the New England coastline be geographically divided into four or five regional areas. Within each management area all present and anticipated dredging activities would be described.
- Proceedings of Oceans '76, Second Annual Combined Conference, September 13-15, 1976, Washington, D.C.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
Marine Technology Society5565 Sterrett Place, Suite 108
Columbia, MD United States 21044
- Chase, G L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredged materials; Dredging; Management; Oceans; Planning; Regulations; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00173071
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Report/Paper Numbers: 76 CH 1118-9 OEC Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM