A MARINE EDUCATION PLAN FOR HAWAII
This paper discusses the development and the beginning implementation of a plan for the instituting of marine education in the K-12 curriculum for the public and private schools of the State of Hawaii. It traces the history of marine education in the State of Hawaii showing the stages of its evolution and the developmental procedures undertaken to produce the plan and begin its implementation.
- Proceedings of Oceans '76, Second Annual Combined Conference, September 13-15, 1976, Washington, D.C.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
Marine Technology Society5565 Sterrett Place, Suite 108
Columbia, MD United States 21044
- Pottenger III, F M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Environment; Oceans
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine environment
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173069
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Report/Paper Numbers: 76 CH 1118-9 OEC Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM