AN ECOLOGICAL APPROACH TO THE APPLICATION OF COLOR WITHIN THE SHIP ENVIRONMENT
In this short paper, the author endeavors to provide some insight as to how color science relates to the interior environment of naval ships. The paper is not a lesson in interior decoration but it will, hopefully, serve as an introduction to a methodological approach aimed at fusing the wealth of knowledge provided by the physical, medical, behavioral and social sciences.
- Presented at the 12th Annual Technical Symposium 1975.
Association of Senior EngineersNaval Sea Systems Command
Washington, DC United States 20360
- Spiegel, R F
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Color; Crew accommodation; Habitat (Ecology)
- Old TRIS Terms: Color dynamics; Habitability
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of the Navy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM