USER MANUAL AIR QUALITY DATA HANDLING SYSTEM
The Air Quality Data Handling System (AQDHS) has been modified from the form provided by EPA which was designated AQDHS1. The new version of the system utilizes direct access processing under the Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) for streamlined processing. All features of AQDHS1 have been incorporated maintaining the input formats which were used in that system. Additional features of this improved system permit the input of negative numbers into the data base, a capability which AQDHS1 lacked. An additional Data Report Program which selectively provides multiple parameters, either stored or newly created, by hour, has also been included. /Author/
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Faulkinbury, J
- Benson, P
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Computer programs; Databases; Information processing; Manuals
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00172883
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-TL-7288-77-32 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM