INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SHIPBOARD ACOUSTICS 1976
This book contains 20 invited papers which concentrate on the problems typical to shipboard noise control and which have to be dealt with in the very early design stages of a ship. The main subjects considered were propellers and machinery as sources of sound, and propagation of sound through the ship's structure.
- Symposium organized by the Technische Physische Dienst TNO-TH, Delft, The Netherlands, September, 1976 at Noordwijkerhout.
Elsevier Publishing Company, LimitedRippleside Commercial Estate, Ripple Road
Barking, Essex, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 354 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation noise; Machinery; Noise; Noise control; Noise sources; Ships; Sound transmission; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Machinery noise; Shipboard noise; Structure-borne noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM