AIRCRAFT OPERATIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ITS IMPACT ON SAFETY AND SURVIVABILITY
Proceedings includes 25 papers dealing with aircraft accident statistics and analysis, design practices for aircraft safety, design for aircraft vulnerability and survivability, operational experience, and aircrew safety considerations.
- AGARD Conf Proceeding, Flight Mech Panel Symposium, Sandefjord, Norway, 31 May-3 June 1976. For Individual papers selected by ATRIS see subject area 19, records 172765 through 172768 and 172770, record 01 172769 and record 01 172771, Bulletin 7801.
Advisory Group for Aerospace Res & Dev-NATO64 rue de Varenne
Paris VII, France
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Crash data; Crashes; Flight crews; Helicopters; Military aircraft; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Survival; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design; Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Design; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 212 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM