A review is presented of the components of the so-called "aircraft mixing noise" and the "shock-associated noise" , which are supposed to be the only significant contributors to the "total noise" which exist downstream of the nozzle exit plane.
- AGARD Lecture Series, Aerodynamic Noise, at von Karman Inst Meet, Rhode St., Genese, Belgium, December 6-9, 1976.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Fisher, M J
- MORFEY, C L
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Engines; Jet propelled aircraft; Noise; Sound level
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine noise
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 80, Paper 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM