DIRECTIONS IN CIVIL AVIATION 1980-2000
This paper attempts to summarize the future directions and opportunities in aeronautics, and to characterize the research and technology that should be conducted in the next decade in order to permit the timely development of civil aviation for the remainder of the Twentieth Century.
- IEEE Paper 32 from IEEE Electron and Aerospace System Conv (EASCON '76), Washington, D.C., September 26-29, 1976. This paper appeared in Acto Astronautica, V4, N1-2, January, 1977.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Roberts, L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air transportation; Civil aviation; Forecasting; Research; Technology
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Research;
- Accession Number: 00172752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 76CH1154-4 EASCON Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM