PREDICTION OF AERODYNAMIC LOADING
Proceedings includes 26 papers primarily concerned with the fluid dynamics aspects of predicting aerodynamic loads on aircraft and their external stores, and in particular, those loads that cause difficult design and operating problems. Emphasis is placed on theoretical and semiempirical methods for determining the level and distribution of the expected loading, and on assessing and evaluating the accuracy of the predicted values. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Conference, Paper and Discussion from the Fluid Dynamics Panel Symp, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, September 27-29, 1976.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 342 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Aerodynamics; Aircraft; Aircraft operations; Forecasting; Load transfer; Loads; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design; Loading
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172730
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 204 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM