FLIGHT TEST TECHNIQUES
Proceedings includes 25 papers on aircraft in-flight testing. The papers concentrate on the following three subject areas: weapons systems clearance, devoted to techniques used in flight clearance of the basic air vehicle including flight control systems, engines, engine inlet systems, and the externally carried weapons; weapon system development and evaluation; and advances in the state-of-the-art of instrumentation systems and components, data transmission and processing, and airborne displays. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Conference Papers presented at the Flight Mechanics Panel Symp, Porz Wahn, Germany, October 11-14, 1976.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 434 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airborne navigational aids; Aircraft; Avionics; Communication; Data communications; Engines; Flight tests; Information processing; Instrumentation; Military aircraft; State of the art; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Aircraft instruments
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft communication; Engine inlets
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 223 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM