FIRE ALARMS AND FIRE DETECTORS: CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE
The design, testing, and applications of fire detection and fire alarm systems are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. The majority of reports are concerned with civilian fire protection methods. However, aircraft, aerospace, and military applications for fire detection are included. This updated bibliography was prepared by searching the 1964-September 1976 data base of NTIS. It contains 157 abstracts, 37 of which are new entries to the previous edition.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Bibliographies; Detectors; Fire detection systems; Fires; Military aircraft; Protection; Spacecraft
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires; Fire alarm systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172718
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM