FIRE ALARMS AND FIRE DETECTORS: CITATIONS FROM ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE
The design, testing, and applications of fire detection and fire alarm systems are investigated in these reports gathered from a worldwide literature survey. The majority of reports are concerned with civilian fire protection methods. However, aircraft, aerospace, and military applications for fire detection are included. This bibliography was prepared by searching the 1970-September 1976 data base of Engineering Index. It contains 150 abstracts.
- Supercedes Index Data Base Citations dated November 1976, NTIS/PS/0874/8EES.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Bibliographies; Detectors; Fire detection systems; Fires; Military aircraft; Protection; Spacecraft
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires; Fire alarm systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172717
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM