PARTNERSHIP FOR A FUTURE-AIRLINE VIEW
This paper discusses the rising costs confronting the airline industry and how they can be controlled through conservation of labor, materials, and capital. Ways in which lawyers, financiers, and regulators can cooperate to improve the airlines in the future are explored. Current research is evaluated in terms of its necessity and terms of whether the problems being investigated have been sufficiently well defined to make it productive.
- Prepared for SAE Meeting, 28 February-4 March 1977.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Johnstone, P M
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airlines; Capital costs; Cost accounting; Costs; Labor; Materials
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00172708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 770577 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM