ADVANCES IN ENGINEERING SCIENCE, VOLUMES 1 THROUGH 4, 1976
The technical program of the 13th Annual Meeting of the Society of Engineering Science, Inc., consisted of 159 invited and contributed papers covering a wide variety of research topics. These Proceedings, which contain the technical program of the meeting, are presented in four volumes arranged by subject material. Papers in materials science are contained in Volume I. Volume II contains the structures, dynamics, applied mathematics, and computer science papers. Volume III contains papers in the areas of acoustics, environmental modeling, and energy. Papers in the area of flight sciences are contained in Volume IV.
- Presented at the 13th Annual Meeting of the Society of Engineering Science, Hampton, Virginia, November 1-3, 1976. For NTIS availability Vol 1 N77-10230, Vol 2 N77-10265, Vol 3 N77-10305, Vol 4 N77-10345.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration600 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 1782 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aerodynamics; Aircraft; Aircraft materials; Airfoils; Composite materials; Computers; Design; Energy; Environment; Materials; Mathematical models; Structural engineering; Wings (Aircraft)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Energy; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA CP-2001, 4 Vol Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM