GASTECH 76 LNG AND LPG CONFERENCE
The Gastech 76 conference on LNG and LPG technology was held in New York on October 5-8, 1976. Innovative techniques in liquid gas technology were presented by speakers representing U.S., European, and Japanese industry. Topics of the presentations contained in the volume include, "The effects of fire on the cargo containment system," "LNG carrier cargo tank inerting," and "The design of LNG receiving terminals." Panel discussions cover LPG markets and U.S. gas importation policy. Gastech 76 includes texts of all conference presentations and ensuing discussions. A list of attendees at the meeting is also provided.
- Price is $75.00.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Containing equipment; Fire prevention; Fires; Intermodal terminals; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; LNG terminals; Safety; Structural design; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng containment systems; Lpg trade; Tank inerting systems; Terminal design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00172684
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Marine Engineering/Log
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM