COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN INDUSTRIALIZED MARKET ECONOMIES
In attempting to demonstrate how the effectiveness of collective bargaining between workers and employers can be improved, this survey points out the relative stability characteristics of the collective bargaining arrangements in the countries it covers.
- Cost is $15.95 (Cloth) and $11.95 (paper).
International Labor Organization1750 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 415 p.
- TRT Terms: Collective bargaining; Employee relations; Labor relations
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00172573
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Labour Office
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM