PROTECTION OF WORKERS AGAINST NOISE AND VIBRATION IN THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
A new ILO code of practice on safety and health laying down principles for the control of workplace noise and vibration and containing data required for designing a plan-control program.
- Cost is $6.95.
International Labor Organization1750 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Health hazards; Noise control; Occupational safety; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel safety
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00172572
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Labor Organization
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM