THE CARRIAGE OF REFRIGERATED CARGOES
Discusses the preservation of chilled and frozen cargoes on board ship. Offers guidance to marine engineers on equipment, defrosting, tainting, compatability of cargoes, as well as on storage of fruits, vegetables, nursery stock, animal products, frozen packaged foods, ship's stores. Recommended international standards with extensive tables and diagrams. Order from UNIPUB as No. IIR1.
International Institute of Refrigeration177 boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Chilled cargo; Freight transportation; Frozen cargo; Purchasing; Refrigerated cargo; Ships; Stowage; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo stowage; Ship stores
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172571
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Institute of Refrigeration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM