CONCRETE BOX GIRDER BRIDGES
A review of the literature is presented on the design and construction of reinforced concrete prestressed box girder bridges. Subjects discussed in the review deal with bridge geometrics, deck design, soffit, girder stems, diaphragms, construction joints, bent caps, hinges, girder reinforcement, load distribution, dead load deflection and camber, live load deflection and vibration, thermal effects, reinforcing steel, prestressing, skewed and curved bridges, segmental prestressing, and utilities.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- DEGENKOLB, O H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Box girders; Bridge decks; Bridge design; Bridge engineering; Bridge members; Bridges; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete construction; Design; Diaphragms (Engineering); Joints (Engineering); Load transfer; Plate girder bridges; Prestressing; Reinforced concrete bridges; Segmental construction; Structural design; Thermal analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams and girders; Concrete box girders; Diaphragms; Joint
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00172503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 10 Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM