MARINE AFFAIRS: REGISTER OF COURSES AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES
The purpose of the Register is to inform interested persons, within and outside the United Nations system, of the number, diversity and content of courses and programmes offered by institutions throughout the world in marine related fields. This directory provides an international survey of academic and research institutes offering courses and training programmes in marine technology, ocean engineering, coastal zone management, the application of economics to the marine field, and coastal zone protection law and regulations.
- Prepared under the auspices of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the UN Secretariat in cooperation with the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission. Sales No. 3.77.II.A.2, Cost is $10.00.
United NationsUnited Nations Plaza
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Coastal zone management; Coasts; Curricula; Development; Economic development; Education; Marine engineering; Naval architecture; Ocean engineering; Port operations; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Navigation courses
- Subject Areas: Economics; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00172387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United Nations
- Report/Paper Numbers: ST/ESA/54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM