AUTOMATED SEQUENCING OF CONTAINERS FOR CONTAINERSHIP LOADING AND UNLOADING: SUMMARY REPORT
This report describes a system of computer programs which has been designed to aid cargo loading supervisors and terminal personnel in performing prestow planning and subsequent generation of sequential loading and unloading instruction for a full containership, or using similar technology, for LASH vessels.
Hydronautics, Incorporated7210 Pindel School Road
Laurel, MD USA 20810
- Cojeen, H P
- Van Dyke, P
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Computer programs; Container terminals; Containers; Containerships; Information processing; Lashing; Loading and unloading; Stowage
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Cargo stowage); Container stowage; Lash; Stowage plans
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00172375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 7564-3 Summ Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA 5-38023
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM