CORPORATE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM--EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report describes a system of computer programs which has been designed to simulate, project and report voyage revenue and costs throughout the several phases of a voyage: planning prior to voyage commencement; preliminary estimates of voyage results while in progress; final estimates of voyage results after termination, and the analysis and reporting of actual revenue and cost information on a historical basis.
- Prepared in cooperation with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company, San Francisco, California.
Pacific Far East LineOne Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA USA 94111
- Hitt, J
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Estimating; Finance; Freight transportation; Information systems; Management information systems; Voyage management systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Financial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Cargo transportation); Voyage accounting; Voyage estimating
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00172374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA 5-38046
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM