MARITIME DATA CODING SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS: FINAL REPORT
This report describes improvements and modifications to the Maritime Administration's Maritime Data Coding System, developed and implemented originally in 1974. Numerous on-line edit and numerical checks and aids are described for processing of vessel utilization forms. In addition a capability to process containerized cargo reporting data is described.
Data Architects, Incorporated460 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA United States 02154
- Stern, C
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Bills of lading; Cargo preference; Information processing; Information systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine data systems; Maritime information systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00172371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA 5-38029
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM