EQUIPMENT FOR COLLECTING PAVEMENT ROUGHNESS INFORMATION
This report describes the equipment and methods for obtaining pavement roughness information. Mays Ride Meters are used for collecting inventory information, and the surface dynamics Profilometer is the standard by which the Mays Ride Meters are correlated. The report describes a trailer used to house the Mays Ride Meter equipment and a digital counter system designed to decrease data collection and processing time. /Author/
- This repart prepared in cooperation with the DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TranspP.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX USA 78763
- Goss, C L
- Hankins, K D
- Hubbard, A B
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete aggregates; Measuring instruments; Pavements; Profilometers; Road meters; Smoothness
- Old TRIS Terms: Pavement smoothness; Surface dynamics profilometer
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00172157
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-TX-77-2-1 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Study No. 1-10-74-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM