THE FUTURE OF THE U.S. DOMESTIC AIR FREIGHT INDUSTRY. AN ANALYSIS OF MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
This study is on the freight transportation industry in the United States and the principal freight transportation companies for the period 1965-69, especially their management problems. It covers also forecasting for years 1970-80.
Harvard UniversityHarvard Business School
Boston, MA United States 02163
- Schneider, L
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 217 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Demand; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Management
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170860
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM