AN INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR AIRLINE PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
Outlines the perspective that Eastern Airlines have utilized in developing management information systems that guide the decisions in planning the path the airline will travel. Describes some of these systems that perform an integral function in the planning process, which are among the more comprehensive and useful systems in operation in any transportation network. Reviews some of the current research and systems development projects now being persued at Eastern Airlines.
- Direct requests to C. Berkowitz.
World Conference on Transport Research SocietySecretariat, 14 Avenue Berthelot
69363 Lyon cedex 07, France
- Ehrlich, M
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Decision making; Development; Information systems; Management; Research; Routes; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Eastern Air Lines, Inc.
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Eastern airlines
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00170855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM