IMPACT OF TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENTS: EFFECTS ON TRAFFIC OF THE SHORT-TAKE-OFF-AND LANDING AIR ROUTE IN THE COUNTY OF FINNMARK
RINGVIRKNINGER AV TRANSPORTTILTAK: TRAFIKALE VIRKNINGER AV KORTBANE FLYRUTA I FINNMARK
The report describes the first effects on traffic of the short-take-off-and landing airroute in Finnmark, which was opened in August 1974. The results are based upon an interview-investigation among the passengers on the airline in autumn 1974. Of the effects registered were: the transportation offer was improved, approximately 2-3 of the passengers were inhabitants of the country, 60 per cent travels within the area for the airline. The pattern of contact is changed within the area influenced by the new air route.
Norwegian Institute of Transport EconomicsStasjonsveien 4
Oslo 3, Norway
- Boelkesjdoe, T
- Brandsaether, P
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airlines; Data collection; Passengers; Routes; STOL aircraft; Surveys; Travel patterns
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00170854
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM