ECONOMIC REGULATION OF DOMESTIC AIR TRANSPORT. THEORY AND PRACTICE
Short historical summary of regulations of U.S. domestic airlines. Examination of the present status of regulations. Establishment of a model describing how air transportation is operating under these regulations. Using this model a comparison is made of air transportation as it is against what it would be if economic efficacy was its aim and driving force. A critique of tariffs, pricing and regulations is made. Suggestions for better returns are given.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Douglas, G
- Miller III, J
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 210 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airlines; Economics; Mathematical models; Pricing; Regulations; Tariffs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Law;
- Accession Number: 00170849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM