AIR FREIGHT: OPERATIONS, ECONOMICS AND MARKETING
Air freight is now considered as the main source of revenues for aviation. The author analyzes the problems and nature of civilian air freight. After an introductory chapter on the development of air freight, he studies the air freight market and proposes distribution models. The last chapters concern the questions of costs, prices, and tariffs and cover the necessary coordinates of the air freight industry.
Faber and Faber Limited3 Queen Square
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 434 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil aviation; Costs; Economics; Freight transportation; Marketing; Pricing; Revenues; Tariffs
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00170846
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM