FROM ALL POINTS OF THE COMPASS...
This article provides stories of new handling equipment being ordered or installed and new pier and storage facilities being developed and planned for ports throughout the world. Primary improvements are in the area of facilities for handling containerized and ro-ro traffic. Thirty four world ports are described.
Communication Channels, Incorporated461 8th Avenue
New York, NY United States 10001
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 11
- Issue Number: 12
- TRT Terms: Cargo facilities; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Container terminals; Containers; Cranes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00148990
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM