RF AND P CHECKS HOT JOURNAL DETECTORS...
Accidents have been caused by hot boxes undiscovered by the detector. These incidents involved defects that occurred just before passing the detector, too late to permit the heat to be transmitted to the outside of the journal box. The article describes the experimental device used to verify this assumption and later to test the efficiency of the detectors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL USA 60606
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: p. 61
- Accession Number: 00149959
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM