THE COST OF THE ROAD AN ESSAY ON THE DETERMINATION OF TARIFF RATES TO BE PAID BY THE PUBLIC
LE PRIX DEL LA ROUTE. ESSAI SUR LA TARIFICATION PUBLIQUE
The author proposes a method for assessing the marginal cost of a road network in the open country, and then extends the analysis to the marginal user cost of a network, and calculates figures for its components (social cost, accidents, renewal). The method is applied to the determination of tariff rates for the French road network, with a critical analysis of the different solutions proposed.
London School of Economics and Political ScienceHoughton Street, Aldwych
London WC2A 2AE, England
- Guillemin, C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 152 p.
- Publisher: London School of Economics and Political Science
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Highways; Networks; Roads; Tariffs; User charges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Road networks
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00149851
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM