POSSIBILITIES FOR INCREASING THE ACCURACY OF COMPONENTS WHEN USING FLAME-CUTTING MACHINES WITH PHOTO-ELECTRIC OR NUMERICAL CONTROL
After examining (with particular reference to shipbuilding) the factors that influence flame-cutting accuracy when using machines with numerical or optical control, the Authors present and discuss some results of experimental work undertaken to determine, qualitatively, the dimensional inaccuracies and their sources and to investigate methods of minimising these inaccuracies. A number of conclusions and recommendations, based on these results, are presented.
- B.S.R.A. Translation No. 3965 available from British Ship Research Association.
VEB AutobahnbaukombinatTemplinestrasse 19
- Maier, E
- Rohl, G
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Volume: 8
- TRT Terms: Flame cutting; Numerical control; Quality control; Shipbuilding
- Old TRIS Terms: Flame cutting machines
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00149775
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM