PREVENTION OF OIL SPILLAGES THROUGH CARGO PUMPROOM SEA VALVES
This report makes a number of recommendations, some of which confirm long-established practices and some of which are suggestions for new techniques. It is offered to those concerned in the management of oil tankers for information when reviewing or formulating policies. Variations in ship design may rule out the adoption of some of the procedures or modifications recommended and some are only practicable for new construction.
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spills; Pollution control; Prevention; Tankers; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill prevention; Tanker pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00149556
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM