SPECIFICATIONS AND TESTING OF REEFER TRAILERS AND CONTAINERS FOR TRANSPORTING MEAT
The state of the art of refrigerated trailers and container construction and testing is discussed along with current organizational influence and governmental regulation. Data on thermal performance and on the development of thermal testing procedures are offered in addition to future design trends.
- Paper prepared for the ASAE Annual Meeting, Nebraska University, Lincoln, June 27-30, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI United States 49085
- Yglesias, J R
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 48 p.
- ASAE Transactions
- Publisher: American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- TRT Terms: Container traffic; Containers; Design; Meat; Piggyback transportation; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigeration (Structures); Refrigeration systems; Refrigerator trucks; Specifications; Standards; State of the art; Temperature measurement; Tests; Trailers
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00149403
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap 76-6003 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM