REEFER REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS FOR MEAT TRANSPORTATION
A new unit concept introduced recently has a squared-off rectangular evaporator that protrudes into the cargo area only 12.6 in. with an insulated wall, a radial blower wheel, air exchanger valve, and improved thermostat.
- Paper prepared for the ASAE Annual Meeting, Nebraska University, Lincoln, June 27-30, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI USA 49085
- Kunkle, H
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 11 p.
- ASAE Transactions
- Publisher: American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- TRT Terms: Containers; Design; Piggyback transportation; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigeration; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Refrigerator trucks; Refrigerators; Trailers
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00149402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap 76-6004 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM