GASTECH 76: MATURING WITH EXPERIENCE IN NEW YORK
This article discusses Gastech's fifth annual LNG/LPG meeting and display of gas technology, transportation and services. The basic theme was the world-wide ocean transport of LNG and LPG. New developments in adhesives, insulation, cryogenic valves and hoses, gas processing and specialized equipment are described. Twenty one papers were presented at the conference and include such topics as LNGs role in the U.S. energy system and the U.S. gas imports policy, natural gas industry in Nigeria, export policy for Canadian natural gas, shipbuilding for transporting gas and related articles on safety requirements, cargo handling, LNG tank designs, and receiving terminal designs. These papers are summarized.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/07325460
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation508 Birch Street
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 13 p.
- Marine Engineering/Log
- Volume: 81
- Issue Number: 12
- Publisher: New York: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corp.
- ISSN: 0732-5460
- TRT Terms: Design; Imports; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Safety; Tanks (Containers); Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng imports; Lng safety; Lng tank design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00149300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM