HI-TECH AIDS 'WILL FREE LONDON JAMS WITHIN DECADE'
The United Kingdom Highways Agency is promising a reduction of congestion on London's streets and highways as part of a 10-year hi- tech roads plan boosted by a 6.5 billion government grant
- Publication Date: October 26, 2000 Remarks: Photocopy of CNNfn Web article in PATH Binder 10
New Zealand Press Association,
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced traffic management systems; News; Planning; Policy; Traffic congestion
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00801466
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM