COMMUTE WITH NO TOKENS AND NO CHANGE BOOTHS?
This article briefly discusses the need and desire for a prepaid regional fare card for New Jersey commuters.
- Publication Date: August 28, 2000 Remarks: Printout of article from the website of The record (Hackensack, N.J.) in PATH Binder 9
- Page, Jeffrey
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: News; Public transit; Smart cards
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00801370
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM