CAR RADIO OF FUTURE ARRIVING
This article focuses on the growing trend by automakers of offering Internet access via car radios. It describes the iRadio prototype which is being promoted by Motorola. The primary features of iRadio will include Internet access and voice-activated commands for accessing information such as navigation, location, traffic conditions, or stock market results. The article also describes similar products offered by other electronics suppliers.
- Publication Date: August 9, 2000 Remarks: Printout of article from Yahoo news website in PATH Binder 9
- Carpenter, Dave
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced traveler information systems; Internet; Mobile computing; News; Radio
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00801308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM