NEW JERSEY CUTS DOWN ON CAMERAS AT E-ZPASS TOLL BOOTHS
This article discusses plans to reduce the number of cameras at the E-ZPass toll booths in New Jersey. The cameras were installed to detect electronic toll violators. Citing the reduction as a cost- cutting measure, officials also claim that truckers are not significant E-ZPass toll violators.
- Publication Date: August 4, 2000 Remarks: Copy of article from website of truckinginfo.com in PATH Binder 9
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated toll collection; Cameras; Law enforcement; News
- Subject Areas: Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00801307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM