This publication contains a series of papers from the SAE 2000 World Congress "Embedded Software" technical sessions focusing on software technology issues related to the automotive industry. The subjects covered include: software engineering advances, in-vehicle software architectures, software development lifecycle issues, and embedded software tools for module and vehicle system development.
- Publication Date: 2000 Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale PA Remarks: Includes papers presented at the SAE 2000 World Congress
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 150 p.
- Special publication (Society of Automotive Engineers) ; 1502
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Electronic equipment; Information processing; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design;
- Accession Number: 00801296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE/SP-00/1502
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM