FCC ADOPTS 3-DIGIT NUMBERS FOR TRAVEL, SERVICES
This article discusses how the Federal Communications Commission has approved a measure which will establish 511 as the telephone number to dial to receive current travel-related information including road construction and traffic congestion.
- Publication Date: July 21, 2000 Remarks: Printout of article from Yahoo news website in PATH Binder 8
- Pelofsky, Jeremy
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced traveler information systems; News
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00801248
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM