CREW SHEPHERDS DELAWARE'S TRAFFIC
This article describes the Transportation Management Center which is a component of the advanced traffic management system being created for the state of Delaware. Officials at the traffic control center monitor surveillance cameras, adjust traffic signals, and arrange for dispatch crews to assist stranded motorists.
- Publication Date: June 28, 2000 Remarks: Printout of article from website of News journal in PATH Binder 8
- Gopal, Prashant
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced traffic management systems; News; Traffic control centers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00801246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM