ELECTRONICS MAKERS TOUT 'TECHNOCAR' : THREE VIDEO SCREENS REFLECT INDUSTRY'S VIEW OF THE FUTURE
This article describes TechnoCar, a creation of the Consumer Electronics Association, which features three video screens offering TV, video games, and stereo capabilities. Although TechnoCar is not driveable, it serves a purpose in showing both the potential, and potential distractions, of in-vehicle electronics.
- Publication Date: July 18, 2000 Remarks: Printout of web document from MSNBC.com website retained in PATH binder no. 8
- Llanos, Miguel
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Driving; Electronic equipment; News; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design;
- Accession Number: 00801211
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 7 2000 12:00AM