PROGRESS REPORT ON MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS PERSONNEL
This report which covers Traffic Services personnel in addition to maintenance personnel is, for comparative purposes, broken down into 4 regions: the North Atlantic States; the Southeastern States; the Mississippi States; and the Western States. Information is reported on average monthly salaries, personnel policies (civil service or merit system, retirement plan, insurance, unionization, working hours and conditions etc.), and personnel titles.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 35 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 183
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Labor unions; Level of service; Maintenance personnel; Operators (Persons); Personnel management; Salaries
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operator; Service
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00148936
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM