DAIMLERCHRYSLER TO MARKET FUEL CELL URBAN BUSES
DaimlerChrysler has recently announced it will be the first commercial vehicle manufacturer worldwide to market a vehicle powered by a hydrogen fuel cell. The company's tests have clearly shown that hydrogen is particularly suited for public transit fleets since buses can regularly return to a central filling station. Also, the emission free, low noise, fuel cell buses are especially suited to city traffic. The first buses will be delivered by the end of 2002 and will be driven in normal traffic over a two year period.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1794668
Cygnus Publishing, Incorporated1233 Janesville Avenue, P.O. Box 803
Fort Atkinson, WI United States 53538-0803
- Siuru, W D
- Publication Date: 2000-10
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses by motive power; Clean fuels; Fuel cells; Hydrogen fuels; Pollution control
- Subject Areas: Energy; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00800861
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 11 2000 12:00AM